Why your support matters
As an Organized Research Unit of the University of California, San Diego, the AIDS Research Institute is a 501(c)(3) organization. The ARI serves as the umbrella organization for more than a dozen HIVAIDS research and care programs at UC San Diego.
- We promote the exchange of scientific and clinical knowledge among our researchers and the San Diego community.
- We help our scientists raise funds to purchase essential equipment and supplies.
- We publish newsletters and sponsor training seminars.
And . . .
- We receive no funding from the University, the state of California, or the federal government to fulfill our mission.
- Donations are our sole source of funding. Your financial support is vitally important.